Covid-19 Update (Last Updated 01.02.2021)
Coronavirus | Covid-19
Covid-19 Update (Last Updated 06.09.2022)
The clinic is open as normal in line with the latest guidance provided by the Government and the British Chiropractic Association. It is important for us to continue practicing to help our patients who are experiencing pain or discomfort and to help alleviate some of the pressure on the public health system.
We have completed a full business risk assessment and now ask all patients to follow the below guidelines.
- Please sanitise your hands when entering and leaving the clinic.
- If you are vulnerable or unwell please wear a face mask to your appointment.
- If you would like your practitioner to wear a face mask please let us know when you arrive.
- Where possible please attend your appointment alone and ask your loved ones to wait outside or in the car to limit the number of people in the building.
- All equipment will be sterilised between each use.
- Practitioners will wear appropriate PPE where necessary.
- Please make payment by contactless card where possible.
We are doing everything possible to keep you and staff safe during your appointments, if you have any questions please do get in touch.
Many thanks for your cooperation.
Coastal Chiropractic & Wellness Centre